7 Reasons You Need Pet Insurance Now
It’s the moment we all fear—hearing from the vet that our beloved companion needs a costly treatment we can’t afford.
But you can avoid this tragic predicament by getting an affordable pet insurance policy. This simple step will help you cover the costs of veterinary care.
- Most insurance reimburses up to 90 percent of the cost of covered treatment
- You don’t want your inability to pay to keep your pet from the care they need
- Even common injuries or illnesses can be surprisingly expensive to treat
- Many plans are less than $1 a day
- Pre-existing conditions typically aren’t covered so don’t wait until there’s an emergency to sign up.
- There are often waiting periods before coverage kicks in so it’s important to get your coverage before you actually need it.
- Since you can’t put a price on how much they mean to you, it’s a smart idea to invest in an affordable safeguard.
To protect your pet and your wallet, look for a policy with:
- Up to 90 percent reimbursement
- Coverage for routine care, not just emergencies
- Easy claims processing
- Customizable plans