New Leaf Moving Review
Formally known as New Leaf Moving Group, this Florida-based company offers complete residential and commercial relocation services. The company acts as a broker, matching customers with on-the-ground service providers. New Leaf handles moves to and from seven South Florida locations, including Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County.
In this review, we’ll look at New Leaf Moving’s lineup of local and long-distance relocation services.
Pros and Cons of New Leaf Moving
- Serves both residential and business customers
- Helpful support services, including packing, unpacking, and storage
- Free, accurate, and quick price quotes with no obligation
- Offers local, Florida-wide, and interstate moves
- Doesn’t support international moves
- Packing services have extra charges
What Does New Leaf Moving Offer?
New Leaf Moving helps Florida-based customers moving their homes or businesses to destinations throughout the United States. It also assists customers from around the U.S. with moves to seven South Florida locations:
- Boynton Beach
- Deerfield Beach
- Delray Beach
- Highland Beach
- Lighthouse Point
- Palm Beach County
The company acts as a broker for both residential and business customers. So, it matches your request with local providers in New Leaf Moving’s partner network. And in order to ensure high standards, the company carefully vets every provider in its partner network. Subsequently, New Leaf Moving only works with providers licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), a U.S. Department of Transportation division.
New Leaf Moving offers four specific classes of service:
- Local moving services for customers moving within South Florida
- Long-distance moving services for Florida-based customers moving to or from South Florida
- Interstate moving services for customers whose move crosses state lines
- Storage services for both short-term and long-term durations
With the company’s assistance, moving crews can be scheduled to take care of your move any day of the week, all year long. And since New Leaf Moving can also provide service on short notice, the company is an option for last-minute moves.
Seeing that New Leaf Moving takes convenience seriously, the company also provides packing and unpacking services. Plus, customers with pianos can get expert help for these difficult-to-move instruments.
What To Expect on the Site
New Leaf Moving uses a three-step process to generate custom quotes. To start the process, click on “Free Estimate” at the top of the homepage.
- Answer a few basic questions about your move and fill in your contact information.
- An agent then reaches out for necessary details about your move, including the starting and ending points, the estimated size of your move, and any extra services you want.
- After that, New Leaf Moving provides a free moving estimate and matches you to a partner in its network.
During the second step of the process, you can customize your service plan to include packing, unpacking, and storage.
Pricing varies on a case-by-case basis and depends on a few factors, including:
- The distance of your move
- The partner assigned to your move
- The type of move (residential or commercial)
- The amount of property to be moved
Since New Leaf Moving gives all-inclusive prices when providing quotes, there aren’t any hidden fees or charges to worry about.
Supported payment methods include:
- Discover Network
- Electronic checks
The Bottom Line
New Leaf Moving offers considerable value to customers moving to and from South Florida. The company’s innovative brokerage model offers convenient, competitively priced solutions for both residential and business customers. Whether you need help with a local or long-distance move, the company can provide everything you need for a worry-free move.
Given these points, New Leaf Moving could be a good option as you consider top moving companies.