Allied Van Lines Review
Founded in 1928, Allied Van Lines is a moving company that offers a full suite of relocation services to help move people to and from anywhere in the United States and beyond.
More specifically, you can use Allied Van Lines for household moving, international moving, interstate moving, corporate moving, storage, packing, and moving supplies.
In the past 15 years, Allied Van Lines has performed over 750,000 moves in the USA alone. It also holds accreditation by the Better Business Bureau and has been recognized as One of America’s Best Customer Service Providers by Newsweek based on a 20,000-customer survey.
What’s Special about Allied Van Lines?
Allied has something that no other moving company has, which is nearly a century of experience. The company uses this experience to deliver a level of customer service and high-quality service that is unrivaled by other moving companies.
This experience has also allowed Allied to be able to provide professional support at every stage of the moving process, from the pre-move planning phase to the unpacking and removal of your moving boxes. Plus, if you have questions or concerns at any stage of your move, you can easily reach out to their customer service teams.
Another benefit of Allied is that it can help with any kind of move, whether it's local, interstate, or international, providing support at the end of your move no matter where that is.
What Services Does Allied Van Lines Offer?
Allied offers a full suite of relocation services to help you at every stage of your move, regardless of its size or distance. These services include:
- Household Moving: If you’re looking to relocate your belongings to a new home, wherever that home may be, Allied can provide everything you need to get the job done.
- Long Distance Moving: Going farther than just across town? Allied can help you move to and from anywhere in the United States, regardless of the state.
- Cross Country Moving: Even if you’re going from the farthest point in the East from the farthest point in the West, Allied can help you with your move.
- Corporate Relocation: Moving your company comes with more stress than your standard house move. Allied ensures that your company’s equipment and records are moved safely and in a timely manner, and they understand this is key to your continued business. Allied is also able to help you get your company unpacked and back in action at its new location.
- International Moving: If you’re looking to cross the ocean instead of state lines, Allied can help you with your international move, making sure you have the support you need when you arrive in your new country.
- Storage Services: Storage-in-transit is available for your belongings for up to 90 days. After 90 days, goods are transferred to permanent storage.
- Packing & Supplies: Whether you just need supplies for do- it-yourself packing or if you want them to do full-service packing, Allied can accommodate your needs.
How Do You Use Allied Moving Lines?
You can begin booking your move with Allied online through the company’s free quote tool. Filling out this tool takes under a minute and asks you for the following information:
- Where You’re Moving From and Where You’re Moving To
- The Size of Your Move (Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, etc.)
- Moving Date
- Personal Details
- Contact Information
After submitting this information, a rep from Allied will promptly reach out to you to provide a guaranteed quote, as well as to explain your next steps. You can also get your guaranteed quote over the phone as an alternative.
Allied is a personalized moving service, which means that what you ultimately pay depends on your specific moving situation. The factors that affect your final price including things like what services you require (long-distance moving, international moving, etc.), how big your move is, how far of a distance you’re moving.
If you’re worried about not knowing your price upfront, don’t be — Allied’s free quote at the beginning ensures that you know exactly what you’ll end up paying for your move from day one. Plus, Allied also describes this quote as “guaranteed,” meaning your price won’t change over the course of your move from what is described in your quote.
When it comes to choosing between different products or services, experience and customer reviews are often the two most important factors that affect your final choice. In the world of moving companies, Allied Van Lines is unrivaled in these regards. With 85 years of experience, Allied brings more time-learned expertise than any other moving company on the market — expertise that has resulted in accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, as well as recognition as “One of America’s Best Customer Service Providers” by Newsweek.
You can also take comfort in the sheer diversity of Allied’s services, which include household moving, international moving, virtual surveys, interstate moving, corporate moving, storage, packing, and the provision of moving supplies.
To see what Allied Moving Lines can do for your next move, get a free quote today!