Advanced Funding Solutions Review
Advanced Funding Solutions is a boutique provider of home loans and mortgage refinancing services. It’s headed by Leo Teplitsky, a loan advisor based in the Los Angeles area. Since it’s an independent business, Advanced Funding Solutions has the freedom and agility to quickly respond to changing market conditions. So, the company can provide highly competitive rates.
This review takes an in-depth look at the pros and cons of Advanced Funding Solutions. We’ll also examine everything Advanced Funding Solutions offers so you can assess whether its home loans work for you.
Pros and Cons of Advanced Funding Solutions
- Independently owned and operated
- Quick custom rate quotes reflect your circumstances
- Hands-on service from the company’s founder
- Excellent communication with clients
- Need to request a rate quote to see rates
- No home equity loans or HELOCs
What Does Advanced Funding Solutions Offer?
Advanced Funding Solutions offers mortgage solutions in two main categories: home purchase and mortgage refinance loans. The company’s lineup of purchase and refinance loans include:
- Terms ranging from 5 to 30 years
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages
- Conforming loans
- Jumbo and super-jumbo loans
- Veterans Affairs (VA) loans
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans
From conventional loans to government-backed loans, Advanced Funding Solutions has a broad range of purchase and refinance options. So, it could be a good fit for a variety of borrowers.
What To Expect on the Site
The Advanced Funding Solutions website features a clean, intuitive layout and easy navigation. So, it’s set up in a way that makes it easy to get custom rate quotes. The quote generation process is similar for both purchase and refinance loans. Start by clicking on the “Today’s Rates” button. You’ll then be prompted to enter a few details, including:
- Your zip code
- Your preferred loan type
- An estimate of your credit score
- An estimate of the property’s market value
- Your preferred interest rate structure (fixed or adjustable)
- Your contact information
The questions are carefully designed to help Advanced Funding Solutions offer the lowest and most competitive loan terms possible. While Advanced Funding Solutions asks detailed questions, the process only takes a few minutes. After that, Advanced Funding Solutions will evaluate your responses and generate a custom rate quote.
Advanced Funding Solutions notes on its website that its rates change daily to reflect the latest market conditions. For this reason, it doesn’t publish general rates or rate ranges. However, the company does reference a few key service terms not offered by some competitors:
- Every client-generated request is personally reviewed and analyzed
- Most quotes and offers include a range of options
- Offers are arranged to allow clients to compare terms quickly and easily
- Customers can choose the offer that best matches their needs
Advanced Funding Solutions also provides extensive support during every step of the process. If you need help making sense of your options, then you can call the company at any time for personalized advice. The same is true for those who want further information about the terms and details attached to a specific offer. In order to get custom pricing information, easily start the process on the Advanced Funding Solutions website.
The Bottom Line
Advanced Funding Solutions has a limited online presence. However, that shouldn’t put you off considering it if the company operates in your area. It strives to provide helpful and attentive customer support as well as a full lineup of mortgage loans. Not only does it offer conventional loans, but it also offers VA and FHA loans. And if you need a jumbo loan, then Advanced Funding Solutions also offers that option. As you compare top mortgage lenders and mortgage refinance lenders, Advanced Funding Solutions warrants consideration.