Guardian offers “a fast and affordable solution that will quickly get you out of debt and back on your feet.” While Guardian’s core service is debt consolidation, they also serve as an expert resource for financial education.
Guardian is also a trusted AFCC and IAPDA certified company with accreditation and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Put simply, Guardian offers a program that helps people get out of debt. This program can help people work with creditors to pay off accounts for 40-60% of their original debt in a matter of 24-48 months. This means people who complete the program realize average savings of approximately 20-40% after fees.
Guardian recommends their program to people who:
- are having difficulty making credit card payments
- have been late with one or more payments in the past three months
- are not seeing a decrease in your credit card balances
- have maxed out your available credit
- are receiving calls from your creditors
To qualify for their program, you must have at least $10,000 in unsecured debt in the form of:
- Credit Card Debt
- Personal Loan Debt
- Medical Bill Debt
- Private Student Loan Debt
The actual program itself consists of five steps:
- Complete a FREE Debt Analysis: Call or fill out an online form to get a free financial analysis. Your debt specialist will review your accounts and provide you with a breakdown of your debt solution options.
- Receive Your Monthly Payment Estimate: After qualifying for the Guardian program and signing an electronic agreement, your dedicated debt specialist will work with you one-on-one to design a monthly payment program designed to fit your budget and needs. Your monthly payments will be deposited into a personal trust account with Global Client Solutions, an FDIC insured bank that acts as a “middle-man” between you, your creditors, and Guardian. During the program, you maintain complete control of your account and its funds.
- Join the Program and Inform Your Creditors: Once your first monthly payment is processed and cleared, Guardian will contact your creditors and work with them on a lower debt repayment plan. It shows your creditors that you are enrolled in a debt resolution program and are taking steps to repay your debt and should also stop harassment calls from collectors.
- They Lower Your Debt: Once you have saved enough funds in your trust account, our debt experts will contact your creditors on your behalf to reach an agreement. You will be notified each time an agreement is reached.
- Complete the Program: Once your creditors have agreed to a lower debt repayment plan, Guardian will transfer the funds from your secure trust account to your creditors. Once all of your accounts have been paid, you will graduate from the Guardian Program.
As described above, to start the program, you must first schedule an appointment with a debt specialist, which starts with providing Guardian with a few details about yourself, including your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Debt Amount
This online portion of the application takes less than a minute to complete.
Upon being accepted into the program, you can track your progress online in real-time through their online client portal.
In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), New Era’s pricing structure is based completely on performance. This means that there are no upfront payments and you can only expect to pay upon Guardian actually reducing your debt.
Upon reducing your debt, Guardian’s success fee is 20% of your original debt.
Guardian simplifies an otherwise very complicated process; creating a manageable plan to help relieve you of your debt. They also employ all the safety measures you hope to see in a debt resolution service, such as allowing you to maintain complete control over your payments throughout the duration of their program and only charging you fees upon actually reducing your debt. Guardian’s trustworthy image is also solidified by their accreditation and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Interested in seeing what Guardian’s program can do for you? You can apply online and schedule an appointment with a debt specialist to discuss your options in just minutes.