Accredited DR Review
As a leading debt consolidation provider, Accredited DR specializes in personalized debt management programs. So, if you’re struggling to manage overwhelming debt, Accredited DR could be a solution. The company’s goal is to lower your payments and help you promptly pay off your debt.
America’s consumer debt statistics aren’t pretty. That is to say, adults in every age group carry staggering debt loads. For example, the average amount of debt that those under 35 owe is $67,000. That amount jumps to $133,100 for those ages 36 to 44.
Given those figures, it comes as no surprise that millions of Americans have more debt than they can afford to carry or pay off. While you may be thinking that bankruptcy is the only solution to crushing levels of debt, that isn’t so. Since bankruptcy is fraught with enormous problems, it’s a smart move to look into Accredited DR as an alternative.
Let’s delve into the details to help you understand how Accredited DR works.
Pros and Cons of Accredited DR
- No upfront or monthly fees
- A strong focus on helping clients
- Flexible debt management options
- Excellent customer reviews
- Not available nationwide
- No mobile app
What Does Accredited DR Offer?
Accredited DR offers customized debt management programs. It distinguishes itself from its competitors through its wider-than-usual range of debt solutions. Additionally, clients can draw on the expertise and guidance of experts. It’s also worth noting that the company’s custom programs are designed to get clients debt-free in 12 to 48 months.
When you contact Accredited DR, instead of funneling you into a sales channel, the company connects you with a debt consolidation specialist. In order to find the right solution for your debt, the specialist will assess your debt situation and explain your options. This signals a strong commitment to helping people solve their debt problems rather than angling to profit from them.
What Types of Debt Does Accredited DR Handle?
Accredited DR works primarily with unsecured consumer debt. To explain, unsecured debt isn’t backed by collateral. Most Accredited DR clients turn to the company for help with the following types of unsecured debt:
- Credit card debt
- Personal loans
- Private student loans
- Medical bills
How Does the Debt Consolidation Process Work?
- Monthly deposits into a dedicated account: Clients open a savings account in their own name, which remains under their full control. They then make monthly payments in prearranged amounts into this account, which are used to pay down debts in keeping with the client’s personalized program.
- Stop using credit cards: Accredited DR’s team takes full control of all client dealings with creditors. This means that the client’s existing credit cards and credit accounts should no longer be used.
- Debt resolution: Finally, Accredited DR’s team works with the client’s creditors to achieve solutions that satisfy both parties.
- Get debt-free as soon as possible: The program is completed when the client’s enrolled debt is behind them.
It’s worth noting that debt resolution can initially lower credit scores. However, taking the step to manage debt can improve overall financial health over time.
What Are the Eligibility Requirements?
Though specifics vary from state to state, generally, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Have at least $7,500 in unsecured debt
Where Does Accredited DR Operate?
Accredited DR operates in most U.S. states. As of April 2021, it’s available in AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OK, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, and Washington, D.C.
What To Expect on the Site
The journey to getting debt-free begins with a straightforward online form. On Accredited DR’s website, you’ll be asked for a few basic pieces of information:
- How much do you owe?
- What’s your email address and phone number?
- Where do you live?
Then, an Accredited DR team member will reach out to you for a consultation. The company’s team has extensive expertise in debt counseling and management. You can count on Accredited DR’s knowledge when building your customized program.
Accredited DR charges a fee of 18% to 25% of debt enrolled in the company. That may sound high, but it’s actually quite competitive for the debt consolidation industry. Accredited DR also charges a debt management fee, which usually ranges from $100 to $200.
Additionally, the company offers a money-back guarantee. So, you can cancel at any time without penalty.
What People Are Saying About Accredited DR
The company has an impressive reputation. Firstly, Accredited DR has an excellent Trustpilot rating. As of April 2021, it’s earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on more than 3,000 customer reviews:
- 87% of customer reviews give Accredited DR 5 out of 5 stars
- 97% of customer reviews give Accredited DR at least 4 out of 5 stars
Secondly, as of April 2021, Accredited DR has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Additionally, the company has a customer rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on the BBB.
The Bottom Line
Thousands of satisfied clients have raved about Accredited DR. It offers flexible programs customized to your needs and expert guidance to help you get debt-free.
Based on our research, Accredited DR could be a great debt management option. It deserves to be on your radar as you compare the best debt consolidation providers.