Insurify Auto Insurance Review
Insurify is an online auto insurance quote generation service that allows consumers to compare rates and offers from leading providers quickly and easily. By spending five minutes supplying Insurify with a few personal details, users can obtain price quotes from top insurance companies, which are presented in a convenient side-by-side format for instant comparison.
What makes Insurify unique is the company’s pioneering use of artificial intelligence (AI). Insurify’s system uses AI-powered algorithms and proprietary technologies to perform a deep analysis of your personal profile. This enables the company to match you with the very best rates and offers from the insurers in its partner network.
According to Insurify, customers save an average of $489 per year by sourcing their auto insurance through the site. Let’s take a closer look at how the site saves drivers money and see whether Insurify customers are happy with their results.
Insurify was founded in 2013. On its website, the company describes itself as “a ragtag squad of insurance-disrupting, savings-securing, jargon-translating superstars.” In building its executive leadership team, Insurify drew from the ranks of major companies like Amazon, Kayak, TripAdvisor, and JP Morgan.
The company is also backed by high-profile investors like MassMutual, Nationwide, MTech Capital, Viola Fintech, and Hearst Ventures. Insurify has won numerous insurance industry awards for innovation and leadership, and operates in all 50 U.S. states.
What Types of Auto Insurance Does Insurify Support?
Insurify supports all major types of auto insurance, and also affords users the opportunity to add optional and supplemental forms of coverage, if they are available where you live. Keep in mind that in the United States, minimum insurance requirements vary among states and jurisdictions.
It’s equally important to remember that carrying only the minimum insurance required by law leaves you vulnerable to certain financial risks. Insurify makes it easy to close off coverage gaps and improve your overall insurance security. Users can adjust their search parameters with ease and compare new terms and quotes with lightning-fast efficiency.
You can use Insurify to price and purchase:
- Liability coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage
Other options may be available, depending on your location.
How the Insurify System Works
Your journey to lower car insurance rates begins when you enter some details about yourself and the vehicle(s) you want to insure. It only takes a few minutes to fill in your profile, and it is a very important part of the process. The information you provide is analyzed by Insurify’s proprietary technologies to help you secure the lowest possible rates.
When you fill in the questionnaire, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your full name and date of birth
- Your phone number, address, and email address
- Your gender
- Your marital status
- Your driver’s license status
- Your highest level of educational attainment
- Whether you rent your home or own your home
- Details about your current auto insurance coverage
- Details about your driving history
- Details about your car insurance claims history
Insurify also needs to collect some information about the vehicle(s) you want to cover. Have the following details on hand:
- The year, make, and model of your vehicle
- Your average annual mileage
- Whether you own your vehicle or lease it
- The main use of your vehicle (commuting, ridesharing, leisure)
For most users, the entire questionnaire takes less than 10 minutes to fill in. Once you’ve supplied the necessary information, Insurify will search offers from its partner providers that match the type of coverage you are seeking.
When quotes are returned, they will be presented in a side-by-side format that displays the policy’s monthly cost. You can then tweak policy details, like your coverage types, financial limits, and deductibles, to see how they impact rates. Once you’re happy with an offer, you can click through to learn more or call Insurify to talk about it with a live representative.
If you decide to pursue one of the offers you find, you can finalize your purchase online or by phone. The company safeguards your personal information and does not sell it to third parties, but partner insurance providers in the Insurify network can access it and they may follow up with a solicitation if you do not immediately buy a policy.
Pros and Cons of Insurify
In consulting reviews and user-generated comments, several trends emerged. Here’s what industry insiders and customers particularly like about Insurify:
- The site is fast, returns accurate quotes quickly, and is free and easy to use
- Customers have multiple purchase options, including online and telephone sales
- Insurify adds to its value by maintaining an extensive library of digital resources and information
- The company operates in all 50 U.S. states
On the down side, Insurify does display a few drawbacks and potential areas for improvement. These include:
- Users must supply multiple forms of contact information, and could receive solicitations from insurance companies if they do not purchase a policy right away
- Some users report that their quotes shifted dramatically when making small adjustments to their search parameters
- Some users receive only a relatively small number of offers from partner providers
What Others Are Saying about Insurify
Insurify is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and holds an A+ rating from the BBB as of December 2020. They also have a 4.3 out of 5 on Google.
On the whole, Insurify reports that it has generated an average score of 4.75 out of 5 on 3,125 user-generated reviews as of December 2020.
Employee feedback also reveals a great deal about a company’s culture. In this regard, Insurify shines. In December 2020, Insurify posted the following statistics on Glassdoor:
- 4.9 out of 5 rating
- 100% would recommend working at Insurify to a friend
- 100% approve of the company’s CEO
Overall, Insurify has a very compelling online presence that speaks volumes about its reliability, trustworthiness, and transparency.
The Bottom Line
Insurify has excellent reviews, and it is fast, easy, and free to use. Customers enjoy very healthy average savings, and the site’s side-by-side quote comparison feature is one of the best in the industry.
If you’re looking for a quick and convenient way to source cheaper car insurance, Insurify is an excellent place to launch your search.